*high heat* Screenprint Transfer: Don't Be A Dickasaurus 9" wide x 9.75" tall | NiftyTransfers
*high heat* Screenprint Transfer: Don't Be A Dickasaurus 9" wide x 9.7
Looking for inappropriate ready to press screenprint transfers? You and your customers will love these full color silly "dickasaurus" designs.
Screenprint transfers look great pressed onto shirts, sweatshirts, blankets, and more! NiftyTransfers is a woman-owned and -operated small business in Omaha, Nebraska, USA, offering stellar customer service, quick shipping, and a large selection of screenprinted transfers that you and your customers will love.
DON'T BE A DICKASAURUS screenprint transfer. These ready to press screenprint transfers from NiftyTransfers are made with high heat/soft ink, and feature the full-color "uncensored" design as shown.
- MEASUREMENTS: Each transfer measures approximately 9" wide and 9.75" tall
- Each transfer is good for ONE press only. Your transfer(s) will be mailed to your physical address via USPS. No digital files or downloads are emailed.
- WORKS WITH: 100% cotton, 50/50 cotton/polyester, and cotton blends
- RECOMMENDED TIME/TEMPERATURE: 375 F for 7-10 seconds with HIGH pressure (Manual Machines 8-9 / or 60 PSI on automatic machines) and hot peel. The high heat/soft ink formula can be tricky until you find the "sweet spot" so I recommend having extras (transfers AND shirts) to practice on if you need to adjust either your specific heat press' time and/or pressure. Also before starting, use a temperature gun to see if your press is actually at the temperature it says it's at.
- You are purchasing a screenprint transfer only (a special piece of paper with a design on it). You will not receive a shirt or any other items pictured in the example. Because these designs are made with high quality paper and are professionally screen printed, no refunds or returns are offered. We provide the transfer and the rest is up to you. You will be responsible for ensuring that you use the correct equipment, pressure, materials, substrates, colors, fabric type, and so on. Any application errors will be your responsibility and no refunds or replacements will be given. These are just a few of the screenprint aspects you will need to be aware of, not a comprehensive list.
Shipping costs are based on the number of transfers ordered. Transfers ship inside plastic and hardboard mailers with "Do Not Bend" stickers. Route shipping insurance is offered at checkout for a minimal cost, and we STRONGLY RECOMMENDED Route to protect your orders in the event they are lost, stolen or damaged.
Join the NiftyTransfers Facebook group for sneak peeks, mockups, and more.