Screenprint Transfer: 11" x 11" My Stomach Isn't Perfect But My Babies Are | NiftyTransfers
Screenprint Transfer: My Stomach Isn't Perfect But My Babies Are | NiftyTransfers
MY STOMACH ISN'T PERFECT BUT MY BABIES ARE
Screenprint transfers look great pressed onto shirts, sweatshirts, blankets, tote bags, and more. NiftyTransfers is a woman-owned and -operated small business in Omaha, Nebraska, USA, offering stellar customer service, quick shipping, and a carefully curated selection of screenprinted transfers that you and your customers will love.
MY STOMACH ISN'T PERFECT BUT MY BABIES ARE screenprint transfer. These ready to press screenprint transfers from NiftyTransfers are made with black ink. They're perfect for hoodies, blankets, shirts, tote bags, tees, sweatshirts, and more.
- MEASUREMENTS: Each design measures 11" x 11"
- Each transfer is good for ONE press only. Your transfer(s) will be mailed to your physical address via USPS. No digital files or downloads are emailed.
- WORKS WITH: 100% cotton, 50/50 cotton/polyester, and polyester
- RECOMMENDED TIME/TEMPERATURE: 325 F for 7-10 seconds with HIGH pressure (Manual Machines 8-9 / or 60 PSI on automatic machines) and hot peel.
- You are purchasing a screenprint transfer only (a special piece of paper with a design on it). You will not receive a shirt or any other items pictured in the example. Because these designs are made with high quality paper and are professionally screen printed, no refunds or returns are offered. We provide the transfer and the rest is up to you. You will be responsible for ensuring that you use the correct equipment, pressure, materials, substrates, colors, fabric type, and so on. Any application errors will be your responsibility and no refunds or replacements will be given. These are just a few of the screenprint aspects you will need to be aware of, not a comprehensive list.
Shipping costs are based on the number of transfers in your order. Orders ship from Omaha, Nebraska. Transfers ship inside plastic, then inside hardboard mailers with "Do Not Bend" stickers. Route shipping insurance is offered at checkout for a minimal cost; we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you purchase Route to protect your orders in the event they are lost, stolen or damaged.
Join the NiftyTransfers Facebook group
Wanna be texties? Text NIFTY to to 57838 and sign up for our text club. Get coupon codes, birthday deals, exclusive offers, and more!