High Heat Soft Ink Screenprint Transfer - BE MINE True Crime (full color) | NiftyTransfers
Screenprint Transfer - BE MINE True Crime | NiftyTransfers
Looking for full-color true crime lovers screenprint transfers? You and your customers will love this BE MINE design.
- MEASUREMENTS: Each transfer measures approximately 11" tall x 11" wide
- Each transfer is good for ONE press only. Your transfer(s) will be mailed to your physical address via USPS. No digital files or downloads are emailed.
- WORKS WITH: 100% cotton, 50/50 cotton/polyester, and polyester
- RECOMMENDED TIME/TEMPERATURE: 350-375 F for 7-10 seconds with HIGH pressure (Manual Machines 8-9 / or 60 PSI on automatic machines) and hot peel. The high heat/soft ink formula can be tricky until you find the "sweet spot" so I recommend having extras (transfers AND shirts) to practice on if you need to adjust either your specific heat press' time and/or pressure. Also before starting, use a temperature gun to see if your press is actually at the temperature it says it's at. Sample pieces of high heat transfers can be purchased as well.
- You are purchasing a screenprint transfer only (a special piece of paper with a design on it). You will not receive a shirt or any other items pictured in the example. Because these designs are made with high quality paper and are professionally screen printed, no refunds or returns are offered. We provide the transfer and the rest is up to you. You will be responsible for ensuring that you use the correct equipment, pressure, materials, substrates, colors, fabric type, and so on. Any application errors will be your responsibility and no refunds or replacements will be given. These are just a few of the screenprint aspects you will need to be aware of, not a comprehensive list.
- The shirts pictured in the examples are NOT included but are Gildan 64000 White, and Bella Canvas 3001 Athletic Heather.
Shipping costs are based on the number of transfers in your order. Orders ship from Omaha, Nebraska. Transfers ship inside plastic, then inside hardboard mailers with "Do Not Bend" stickers. Route shipping insurance is offered at checkout for a minimal cost; we do STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you purchase Route to protect your orders in the event they are lost, stolen or damaged.
Join the NiftyTransfers Facebook group for sneak peeks, mockups, and more.
Wanna be texties? Text NIFTY to to 57838 and sign up for our text club. Get coupon codes, birthday deals, exclusive offers, and more!