*high heat/soft ink* Screenprint Transfer: Christmas is my Favorite (9" wide) | NiftyTransfers | SKU#319
*high heat/soft ink* Screenprint Transfer: Christmas is my Favorite (9
Looking for adorable full-color Christmas screenprint transfers? You and your customers will love this festive "Christmas Is My Favorite" design.
These screenprint transfers look great pressed onto shirts, sweatshirts, blankets, tote bags, and more. These designs make for fun gifts, group matching shirts, book bags, and more. NiftyTransfers is a woman-owned and -operated small business in Omaha, Nebraska, USA, offering stellar customer service, quick shipping, and a large selection of screenprinted transfers that you and your customers will love.
Christmas Is My Favorite screenprint transfer. These ready to press screenprint transfers from NiftyTransfers are made with full-color soft ink, and feature a super cute Christmas is my Favorite design. They're perfect for hoodies, blankets, shirts, pillow covers, sweatshirts, and more.
- MEASUREMENTS: Each transfer measures approximately 12" tall x 9" wide (smaller size sold separately)
- Each transfer is good for ONE press only. Your transfer(s) will be mailed to your physical address via USPS. No digital files or downloads are emailed.
- WORKS WITH: 100% cotton, and cotton/polyester blends
- RECOMMENDED TIME/TEMPERATURE: 375 F for 7-10 seconds with HIGH pressure (Manual Machines 8-9 / or 60 PSI on automatic machines) and hot peel. The high heat/soft ink formula can be tricky until you find the "sweet spot" so I recommend having extras (transfers AND shirts) to practice on if you need to adjust either your specific heat press' time and/or pressure. Also before starting, use a temperature gun to see if your press is actually at the temperature it says it's at.
- You are purchasing a screenprint transfer only (a special piece of paper with a design on it). You will not receive a shirt or any other items pictured in the example. Because these designs are made with high quality paper and are professionally screen printed, no refunds or returns are offered. We provide the transfer and the rest is up to you. You will be responsible for ensuring that you use the correct equipment, pressure, materials, substrates, colors, fabric type, and so on. Any application errors will be your responsibility and no refunds or replacements will be given. These are just a few of the screenprint aspects you will need to be aware of, not a comprehensive list.
Shipping costs are based on the number of transfers in your order (25 or less transfers ship for a flat $6, then each additional 25 transfers adds $3 more. Shipping prices max out at $15). Orders ship from Omaha, Nebraska. Transfers ship inside plastic, then inside hardboard mailers with "Do Not Bend" stickers. Route shipping insurance is offered at checkout for a minimal cost; it is STRONGLY recommended that you purchase Route to protect your orders in the event they are lost, stolen or damaged.
Join the NiftyTransfers Facebook group for sneak peeks, mockups, and more.